Tuesday 13 October 2015

20 Facts About Me Tag!


Okay right so this is my first time writing a blog so you are going to have to bare with me on this..

Hello i'm Chloe Crozier, i'm 15 and i thought i should have ago at writing a blog, as i have loads of spare time on my hands, as i'm home schooled all my lessons finish in the morning so i'm stuck bored for the rest of the day, and i just thought "Hey, why not lets wright a blog and see how this goes". I'm just going to say i have no idea what this blog is going to be about like (Fashion, Beauty...etc) i guess me and you are going to find out along the way, so i hope you enjoy reading!!

I thought it would be a good idea to the "20 Facts about me Tag" first so you can get to know me, Here it goes!

1) I was born in the year 1999
2) I was born on the 26th of December 1999
3) I'm a Capricorn (have no idea what it means)
4) i have 5 brothers and one sister (4 brothers on my dads side, and a brother and sister on my mums side and my mum and dad separated when i was 4 and a Half) 
5) I have anxiety, so i had to leave mainstream school beginning of year 10, to be home schooled and on a Thursday and Friday i go to a school with 6 other students who also have anxiety, which i'm hoping to build up more days soon!
6) My favorite colour is purple. 
7) I have an iphone 6 in gold.
8) I have 3 cats called Poppy, Tigi & Alfie.
9) I love watching Youtubers like Zoella, Pointlessblog, Thatcher Joe, Caspar Lee, Jim Chmapan, Tanya Burr etc....
10) I love to street dance.
11) I get easily confused.
12) I'm shy untill you get to know me.
13) I have brown hair.
14) I have Hazel eyes.
15) My mum and my family are my world.
16) i'm an apple person, can't get along with samsung and android.
17) i'm addicted to Social media (links will be down below)
18) i don't make promises i can't keep ( when i make a promise i keep it)
19) Yes i've done stuff that im not proud of ( maybe that can be another blog another time ;) )
20) But i love being me and if people don't like it they know where the door is ;)

I will be updating my blogs Tusdays and Thrusday! So see you on Thursday!

Chloe 
xoxox
Links:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChloeeCrozier
Instagram: https://instagram.com/chloeecrozier/
Tumblr: http://just-ateenagerwithadream.tumblr.com/
   

No comments:

Post a Comment